From: "Darren Raven" <d.raven@tesco.net>
To: <type3@vwtype3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 4:15 PM
Subject: [T3] ISP West's S/Steel Side Mouldings on ebay

Hi, just seen this side moulding for sale
 from ISP West...has anybody tried using it? If so, is it any
good and will it fit a '72 squareback.
I've got the normal standard chrome trim on mine but it's "dinged" to
hell on the doors etc and it would be nice to replace it with
something a little more durable.

 Darren.

 '72 Square.