RE: [T3] Rubber Sources

Matt Small asks:

Is WCM the best source for rubber?

Matt,

You can also try ISP West at http://www.vwispwest.com/index.htm

I just replaced nearly all of the seals in my '68 Sqbk and received parts
from ISP West, WCM and also JBugs but the JBugs parts were really WCM made
and packaged parts. All of them were good and looked much like the OEM
pieces I removed. The door seals were the most expensive but they seem to
pop up in EBay often lately for much less then what I paid for them.  Do you
have popout quarter windows?  I do and these seals gave me the worst time
and the passenger side still leaks a bit but I'm working on a fix for that.
Get a good adhesive. 3M Weather Stripping Adhesive is really good but sets
fast so plan ahead.