RE: [t3]clock acting funky

well thanks guys, I'm gonna try that tonight, I couldn't take the clock out
today because for the first time in a while (actually second it happend
sunday too!!) it rained buckets and stones!!! heh so I kinda didn't want to
go outside... but I did check the squareback and the inside stayed dry as a
bone!

as for the clock hopefully it'll be an easy repair to do and I'll get it
working right, btw can I run the clock out of the car on a seperate power
source if needed??  never pulled a VW clock before so I'm not sure if I
could...