Re: [T3] Fan and fan housing..

Whats wrong with using pop cans? I use them all the time. I occasionally
switch em between coke and DR Pepper! Just make sure your existing fan
shroud isn't cracked and has all the componets it needs like the cooling
vents and it will be all right. It blows to put some old oily greasy parts
on your new engine so you'll have to clean your fan up nice and clean. I
made a good partsas washer out of a rubber trash can , MotorMaster
oil/grease cleaner and water. Soak em really good, and wash of with a
pressure sprayer. Only bad thing is the mixture in the can after your done.
Can't really go drain it out in your back yard.

Eric
1968 VW Blue Fastback
http://www.edinboro.edu/~e153916n/darkside_resto.htm