[T3] I can't beleive it!!

   I just sent mail a little while ago thinking that I had found the problem
with my '71 Squareback FI. It has come down to either the fuel pump relay or
the fuel pump or wiring in the front. Found that I'm gettting fire but no
fuel is getting to the back. Is the fuel pump relay the one located next to
the fuse box in a '71 Square? Because at first I thought it was the one next
to the voltage regulater. There is no power to the pump, so I thought it
would have to be the relay or wiring.
   And more importantly when I was writing my last email a semi-truck (
which should not be cutting through a residential neighbor area) side swiped
my straight body. The chrome and mirror were ripped off; the door and fender
are dented and my rear bumper has a nasty scatch. Luckily I had just been
out to it and had in neutral with the e brake not engaged. So the truck
pushed my car until it hit the curb then precedded to rip it up. It stinks
because the body was perfect with orginal paint ( that was just really
faded). The other good thing is that a guy walking by got the license plate
number although the police don't know if it will be enough.
mike
'71 Squareback FI-hurt by a bad driver
'67 Fastback-in progress-now delayed