Re: [T3] NW Vintage Weekend!

Eric,
we were glad to put some dark voodoo and mojo over you for your car!  nice to put
another face to a type 3 owner!

Also, about 10 miles west of baker, oregon today i was passed by a stock beige 71
fasty!  the gal and i played tag for a while before we went seprate directions.

my 67 fasty, after my starter problems completed 1620 miles of driving in 4 days.  i
averaged 30.5 mpg and the fasty is even sporting a new stance!

--
Brian--\x/64 Notch & 67 Fastback
http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/invasion.html