Re: [T3] kymco exhaust

	Your first header installation, I take it? ;)

	In my experience, they never fit perfectly.  Now, I'm not saying
that yours isn't messed up -- it may be.  However, it may just require lots
of patience, creativity, and heavy-duty "convincing."

	Have you tried to hang it very loosely?  Perhaps you can get it
mounted loosely everywhere, and slowly work your way around tightening the
connections.  Or, how about this -- if you install #3 first, are *all* the
other connections off?  Does that give you more latitude to work with
things?

Good luck,
-Greg