[T3] Thank you all

I have sent this to Tom a listee that responded to a recent inquiry.
I would like to share my gratitude with all the participants of T3.org

Thanks for the input. I have successfully adjusted my valves, brakes and
even throttle valve switch. The more I work on my wife's car the more I
enjoy it. There is certainly great satisfaction doing this work. I am a
finish carpenter by trade with a somewhat mechanical aptitude, but I am not
a mechanic. I normally hate doing mech. work on my cars but I am having a
great time working on this O'l T3.
It is very comforting being part of the "list' as I have learned a lot just
from reading other's experiences and soaking in all the pro's advise thank
you all for your devotion and help.

Peter Legault
1973 Type 3 1600FI/Auto