[T3] Engine reassembly...

Hello everyone,
    Well,  my new longblock is supposed to be delivered monday or tuesday of
next week, and then there is the slightly daunting task of re-installing
everything else back onto it. installing and setting everything up right
makes me nervous... taking it off is a lot easier(ha). so,  besides taking my
time and double/triple checking everything with the manuals, is there any
advice or ideas about this?
(i have to install fan, housing, engine tin, manifolds, carbs, linkage,
fuelpump, oilcooler, fuelpump, distributor, breather, exhause, oilfiller
tube... i think thats most of it)..

Also, can anyone run me through the break-in process?  ive never
built/installed/broken-in a new engine before.  ive read up on this online,
but am still unsure.  Itll be great to drive my car around.   ive never
driven it more than a block.

Thank you so much everyone, hopefully my car will be a driver soon!!

*Jerrod*
67 Fastback