[T3] Bake adjustment

Hello its Peter again with more questions.

I was on last night inquiring about valve adjustment. I believe I have
enough info to tackle this job at hand.
I will soon be requesting some of you for a copy of the famous Bentley
manual I understand one of you I think it was Jim that has a spare copy or
two. In the mean time since I will be doing some maintenance in the morning
I was advised by Tom to also check the brakes. I have once checked the brake
lining and pads and found them to be in good order.
I have also been advised that the rear drums are not self adjusting and
would like info on this procedure. The shoes seem quite thick and in good
condition. I have great stopping power but am not sure if the front disks
are doing all the work.

Thanks all for all the help
I love this site \ BTW what is this list I keep hearing  and am I on it?

Peter Legault
1973 Type 3 1600 FI/Auto

Cheers