[T3] ordered my 2 1/2" exhaust!

Well, I just figured out why my 2.3L didn't have
enough kick!  My exhaust was too restrictive.  So, in
two to three weeks, I will have my custom exhaust
(well, just the muffler, a phat boy) from
aircooled.net in my unemployed little hands!  I can't
wait to blow out my transmission!!!

If anyone in San Jose needs to contact me for, say, an
engine stand or anything, my work address of
steve.glavas@icn.siemens.com doesn't work any more.
use steve_glavas@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Steve

PS -- anyone hiring a Project Manager in Data/Telecom
or Biotech/Pharmaceutical?  I am versed in
telecommunications products (VoIP, Call Center, PBX,
etc) and industry trends, hold an MBA and a BS in
Molecular Biology.  I'd be willing to relocate to
anywhere in the US (no kids, aside from the
squareback).  2.5 years experience, lots and lots of
good references.  Available immediately!!  Resume upon
request.  Please reply offline - thx