From: Erkson, Toby [mailto:toby.erkson@intel.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 9:18 PM
To: type3@vwtype3.org
Subject: RE: [T3] repro seat rail guides (Dave needs to sound-proof
next)

I'm still at work so I'll have to get back to you tomorrow.  I think I still
have the box of stuff I used but it was spendy.  I couldn't (and wouldn't)
put in my original tarboard/foam core boards.  The stuff I have is a lead
sheet between the 'bread slices' of dense foam.  Just lays down, no glue,
and I have it covering the ENTIRE floor board as one piece (nothing over the
shift tunnel).  It's used on the tranny humps of vans.  Helps reduce noise
and heat.

    Toby Erkson
    air_cooled_nut@pobox.com