Re: [T3] repro seat rail guides

Dave,  I think Jim was talking about the need to install the guides with the pins to hold them in place front and back.  If you don't have any of your old pins, you might be able to find something in a well-stocked hardware store.  If I remember right, those pins are kind of spring-loaded.  The shaft diameter compresses during installation, and this compression kind of holds the pin in place.  If you can't find an original pin (junkyard?), contact me and I'll loan you a spare for comparison shopping.  I'm in your area...

-Mark Fuhriman