Re: [T3] Which brakes?!

<<
 >>     The confusion starts here :  The spindles, brake rotors and
 >> calipers are the same between the two.  How can I easily tell if
 >> these axle beams are equipped with the earlier or later disc
 >> brakes?

 > The spindles got 2mm larger under the inner wheel bearing in mid
 > 68. The bolt spacing is wider for the late calipers.

   Thanks for the info Jim.  I'm still unsure of which brakes have I because
I don't have parts of the other design to compare to.  Perhaps I should get a
p/n off a spindle or caliper and post to see which design they are.  All
along I've been aware of the differences between the two designs, but without
an example of each sitting there it's hard to tell which one you have!

    --  Mike T.