RE: [T3] OT - more folkracing

> Subject: Re: [T3] OT - more folkracing
>

> Mine Got hir Greg! It's bumper cars, rally racing, NASCAR,
> and destruction
> dubry all rolled up in one. could be fun if it wasnt tearing
> up our future
> (not!) cars.
>
> Greg Merritt wrote:
>
> >         This is totally ON topic -- there are Type IIIs
> included in the
> > pics at this site!
> >
> >         Dig the blΠVW 1600 at the bottom of this page:
> >
> >         http://www.algonet.se/~resskarl/bildkmk1.htm
> >
> > Crazy, crazy!

We cry because these cars are being destroyed... For us T-3 people with grey
at the temples. Remember back in the '60's when they used to do the same
thing with the '55,'56,'57 Chevies??????
Back in the early '70's a friend and I race a "split window" bug on 1/4 mile
dirt tracks against the big cars. And we won occasionally. What is that
split window worth today??????

Russ Wolfe
russ_wolfe@MAHLEParr.com

Mahle Parr Filter Systems