Re: [T3] repro seat rail guides

"jack" <proformance2@home.com> wrote:

> Has anyone who bought of seat rails from the guy in Redondo Beach?
> Do they look well made and most importantly, do they fit?

Hey Jack,

For what the guy is asking for ($30-$40) for repros, you can get a
complete set (4 pieces) from ISP West. They put them up on E-Bay
regularly and they are GERMAN made!!!! I had considered the repros,
given the catalog price from ISP of $100, but later found them up for
auction and staying at a "buyable" price. Additionally, I just started
taking apart the interior of my Fasty and when I removed the seats, the
guides fell apart to pieces. After looking them over they were repros!!
This was with just a few years worth after the first redo by the PO.
Glad I didn't buy the cheap ones 8-)

Later....

--
Alex Magro