[T3] Pan of Shell Cont... More Questions

Hello All,

Well I'm back to work on my type 3 fasty.  Quick question.  I am almost
ready to remove the shell from the pan.  Here is my question....should I
remove the engine before I separate them.  There is nothing to support the
motor after the shell is removed except for some wood.  Or should I remove
the shell and then remove the motor?  Also I plan on removing the remaining
main wire harness after I have removed the shell from the pan.  An opinions,
suggestions or feed back?  let me know.

Thanks
Robert-Memphis