RE: [T3] Any carbs for sale?

> From: jason_r.ford [mailto:veedub@apartment101.com]
> Does anybody have diagrams online or scanned pages from a Bentley
> manual of the carb/manifold setup for the 32 PDSIT?

You can check out my site, I have a scanned copy of the 32 PDSIT Shop
Manual.  Keep in mind it is for a 6V single port setup and it has the extra
throttle cable link in it, but it is basically the same as the later setup.
It shows how they are set up, how they function, and adjustment procedures.

Hope this helps,
Freddie Lochner
http://devoted.to/my69notch
69 Notch