From: Jim Adney [mailto:jadney@vwtype3.org]
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2001 2:22 PM
To: type3@vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3] Need steering box

On 9 Jul 2001, at 13:12, jason_r.ford wrote:

> I need a steering box soon for my 68 Notch.  A fellow in Canada has
> one for $35 bucks but I'd rather get it in the states.  The serial
> number is 311 415 131A

If that is the part #, I can check tonight. I think all the type 3
steering boxes are the same, but I can verify that tonight, too.

> Can anyone tell me what year that steering box is from or if it will
> fit my 68 Notch?
>
> If anyone has one for sale, I'd be interested to know as well.

I have several if you are interested. They would be more than
US$35 though.

BTW, we seem to be getting a bunch of posts lately where a lot of
unrelated material has been quoted at the bottom. Please
everyone, edit excess stuff out of your posts. Thanks.

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org
Madison, WI 53711-3054