Re: [T3] Price for carbs

Jason said:
>I have seen just the carbs go for $150. If you find a complete set with all
the trimmings like manifolds, air cleaner, linkage and all the nuts and
bolts I would expect to see between $300 and $600 for the set. Granted this
is a supply
and demand thing so a guy who is into T2's may sell for alot cheaper. Be
careful with ebay as you may spend more than its worth.

Holy crap, I've seen rebuildable sets at shows for $30-$40, carbs only.
Manifolds for $10-$20/pair, air cleaners for $20-$30.  Linkage is hard to
find but I sold the last set I had for $15 for ALL of it.

$150 for a complete setup seems fair to me.

I wouldn't pay $300, even for an NOS set.

I will plan to start buying and reselling these setups based on the input of
other members of this list.

Everett
everettb@thesamba.com