[T3] mixing gas with oil

still mixing gas with the oil,1971 SB Engine has about
1000 miles on it, first 500 was great no problem.
compression is 1-118 2-115 3-116 4-115, plugs set to
.24 (came out black) timing set to "0" at 800 RPM
points 44 dwell advance working, fuel pressure 30PSI .
 All F.I. components test good on 112D analyzer from
Kent-moore, this tester was made just for Bosch F.I.
systems. I have been working on these cars for thirty
years and this is the first one that has beaten me.
other than mixing gas with oil the car runs great . I
need some help Phil cain