[T3] oil cooler

Hello
In my bag for the oil cooler parts I have 3 sets of 3 washers:  3 large
spacers for between the cooler and the case,  3 spring washers, and 3
non-spring washers about the same size as the spring washers.  I am unsure
where/in what order these last two sets go.  The Bentley dosen't say.
If anyone could fill me in that would be great.  Thanks.

Barry Viss
'68 Square

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access