RE:[T3] help!!

Howdy everyone...I'm looking for complete Deluxe Door Seal Kits.  West Coast
Metric has them, but they are close to $800.00.  does anyone know anyone
else might carry these complete kits.  Or at least the things that their kit
is lacking: Outside window scrapers (L/R).

lemme know.

tom
'64 square

 Tom, try California Import Parts.They offer a complete door kit (both sides)
for about 369.99 .  The only thing I didn't like about the kit was the outer
window scraper w/ trim as the trim part is not the right shape for the window
opening. What I did was drill out the rivits and install the rubber on my old
outer trim (as it fit) and then installed it. Works perfectly that way. The
kit includes seals for the wing windows, inner scrappers, glass run
channel(both front and rear pieces), along with German door seals, and of
course the ill fitting outer trim w/ scrapper. Hope this helps you out on
your decision.
 Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof.