Re: [T3] Fumes

> Does this mean that you adjusted the CO directly or that it just fell
> into line after you got everything else adjusted right?

Sorry Sir, I dared to touch the socket screw after carefully prising the
black cap off.
I did it according to instructions from an independent VW garage owner who
had been at a main dealers as a mechanic.  I monitored the CO as I did it to
make sure it didn't go above specs.
Later after other adjustments and I think dismantling and cleaning the
throttle switch I'm pretty sure I adjusted it back again!  I think you're
right that when in proper adjustment and working correctly, the CO level
will be fine.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/