Re: [T3] ICT Webers/questions

I believe that the balance tube is a good idea for any dual, single barrel
setup. If you have dual 2-barrels, you will not need a balance tube as there
are fewer reversion pulses running through them (when the intake valve slams
shut) and they will always be smoother than the singles.

Just my 2 cents worth, Kelly