[T3] ignition troubleshooting

Also...

still trying to track down the intermittent fire-goes-out problem....
Can someone tell me everything there is to know about the 3 fat multi-plugs
that come out from under the steering column?  Are there any common places
where random shorts might occur in/around or leading to/from ign. switch?  Is
there a labor-unintensive way to check these circuits, without too much
experimental/exploratory surgery?

Can anyone hook me up with a reliable schematic (with COLORS) for a
later-model t3?

Thanks
timmy