Re: [T3] Aux. air regulator trouble

On 3 Jul 2001, at 16:48, Greg Merritt wrote:

> 	Probably a red herring, but, as I keep thinking about the AAR and
> environs, I keep recalling some fuss I had with the trigger points plug in
> my '71 once upon a time.  If that connection was iffy and got really wonky
> from working in that area, it could sure cause you lots of trouble.  It's
> an "easy" way to cut off two of the cylinders...

It's easy to check: Just wait until the engine is acting up and then
gently wiggle the wires that go into the plug on the side of the dist.
If it suddenly gets better, even momentarily, they you have a useful
clue. Don't be too vigorous, and be careful not to touch anything
else because this will confuse the picture.