Re: [T3] Aux. air regulator trouble

	Probably a red herring, but, as I keep thinking about the AAR and
environs, I keep recalling some fuss I had with the trigger points plug in
my '71 once upon a time.  If that connection was iffy and got really wonky
from working in that area, it could sure cause you lots of trouble.  It's
an "easy" way to cut off two of the cylinders...

-Greg