RE: [T3] 1.5" exhaust

DUDE!  Please keep the list, or at least me, updated on this!  If the #1 &
#3 J-tubes actually fit the head and clear the lower tin AND the header
clears the fan housing then I'm calling Kymco (they're the ones that I got
my oil pre-cooling system from).

Oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh
please...
   Toby Erkson
   air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/

P.S. Where is "HB"?
P.P.S.  Maybe I should renew my DB&HVW and VWT subscriptions...