Re: [T3] Aux. air regulator trouble

jadney@vwtype3.org writes:
<< If the engine RACES smoothly when you disconnect this hose,
 then this means that the throttle valve switch is not properly
 adjusted. Start there. Then adjust the idle. I don't think there is
 anything wrong with your AAR. >>

This morning I adjusted the TVS and it WAS out of adjsutment. Aftrewards the
car ran just fine and I thought I had it licked. Not so fast, on the way home
it did it again at a stop sign, the idle dropped to very low rpm and would
not respond to throttle movement untill I disconnected the temp sensor at the
air distributer. Then the idle recovered and I watched my gas gauge drop fast
as I drove a rich running engine home. I don't know what else to check for
such a wierd problem?
hisham
70 sq.