[T3] Squarebacks for sale

Hey all. I unfortunatly must part with my collection of squares and acoutraments. I don't have the space/time/money to keep them. but my loss is your gain!  I need to get rid of them quickly so they are priced to move.  I have two (2) 1969 squarebacks one with a sunroof both standard trans. One car has the title, both have keys.  in addition they come with 1 partially disassembled engine (condition unknown but not siezed!) 6 t3 front seats 2.5 rear seats 3 rear hatches lots of engine tin, 2 weber 34 carbs and T3 manifolds, 1 NIB Sach clutch kit many original carbs 2 crankshafts with rods and bearings, 2 flywheels (both 12v)  lots of extra glass, lots of gauges and more!! Although it kills me to sell, C'est la vi.  this all must go in the next 2 weeks. i'm looking for about $600 but the first reasonable offer backed up with cash will be the kid with the new toys. please email me at greg_menzel@hotmail.com for
thanks