RE: [T3] turn signals

I had this exact same problem when i got my squareback, first thing i
did was pull all of the light bulbs in the front turn signals and
clean the contacts for the bulbs, bent the contacts just a little so
they were pushing firmly against the bulbs, and applied a little
light bulb grease. Then put everything back together. I then pulled
the turn signal switch and sprayed electrical connection cleaner on
the contacts and moved it back and forth to try and work the cleaner
over the contacts. Put the turn signal switch back in and baaam! Turn
signals worked!
Hope that helps you,
jesse
71 fi squareback
I just got a 71 squareback and can't seem to get the turn signals to
work.  When I put on my 4ways (hazzards) they all blink but when I pull
down my signal arm the dash signals come on with a solid light and
nothing happens outside.  Any ideas?