Re: (T3) $##@@%&*

> the online price was $25, the visa bill was $50!
> A call to them revealed this particular pump was no longer being
manufactured
> & that there were last minute price increases. (Brazillian Brosol
#113127025B)

Air-cooled 1200 - 1600 fuel pump from £10.60 at my retail outlet here in the
UK.  That's
around $16 excl. shipping.   I think you have reason to be upset.  It's a
Beetle part, not a Type 3 special, so no reason to charge over the odds.  We
normally pay half as much again for VW bits here as you do in the USA.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------