Re: [T3] Intermittent Wipers (was Little rubber bits)

On 1 Feb 2001, at 1:52, Per Lindgren wrote:

> I made a write-up on this last year, you can find it on Toby Erkson's web site.
> I believe I have covered all you need to know (including wiring diagrams and
> directions!), but any views are welcome by any and all! The URL is:
> http://www.icbm.org/erkson/ttt/windshield_cleaning_system.html and you'll find
> my write-up on the bottom.

I checked this out, but didn't find any part numbers. I was hoping to
find some numbers which I could then trace to some parts listed for M
652 on the type 3 parts lists.

It's clear that it is possible to make this modification. Is there
anyone out there who has a car that CAME this way from the factory.
Cars that can be or have been forced into a 4th position don't really
count.

BTW PerL, the schmetic on your posting shows a 3-speed motor, plus
intermittent. Was this a type 3 option to your knowledge?