Re: [T3] FI and type 34s?

On 31 Jan 2001, at 7:03, Paul Colbert wrote:

> Wow!  Literature with a Fuel Injected T34!
>
> Any scan of it would definitely be appreciated and will be posted on our
> web site.

Okay, I'm home and looking at these pictures that I had mentioned.
I've got to apologize to everyone for stirring this pot, it appears
that my memory was playing tricks on me.

The car in question here is referred to as the "flat back" and I
think they must mean the notchback. The word Ghia does not appear.

The photos show a FI brain being lifted edgewise/vertically out of a
narrow slot on the left side of the rear trunk. Can anyone tell me if
this is how the FI computer mounts on a FI notch? Is the cover for
the brain narrower than on a square or fasty?

I had always assumed that the mounting for the notch brain would be
similar to that for the fasty/square.

I apologize for my confusion.

Pitch in!  Send your pledge of support!  mailto:support@vwtype3.org