[T3] Who wanted fasty window clips ???

Hey all !!

    Boy my computer has been up and down just cause I like to update new
OS's and hardware constantly and I was talking with a guy that needed a few
clips that go on the rear pop-outs on a fasty. Well I have the clips and now
I can find the email address of who it was !! Well whoever it was could you
please email me direct and Ill get these to you for the price of shipping !!

Thanks,

Keegan

'69 Squareback FI, AT "Sammy"