Re: [T3] IMPORTANT T-SHIRT ORDERING NEWS

The receiving limit on credit cards has been the only "glitch" in the PayPal
system for me so far.  I think it is a simple enough process to not use the
credit card directly so as to avoid the fee.  Also since I am not taking a
cut on any of this, I would not feel bad about asking people to pay the fee
if it come to that.

I guess alternatively I could add a 2% or so "profit" to each order to cover
the cost of upgrading my PayPal account.  Let's hope it does not come to that.

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)
http://hometown.aol.com/jaransonT3