[T3] Free '61-65 Notch dash cover

I have the original cracked dash cover from my ex-'63 Notchback sitting
in my garage, free to good home for anyone local to Phoenix, AZ that owns
a 61-65 Square/Notchback.  It's basically snapped in 1/2 but if you have
nothing or want to run a dash cover anyway, it's perfect...

Will not ship, come get it out of my garage before I screw it up more.

I have misc. other early Type 3 things too, you are welcome to look through
the boxes while you're here, bring cash.

Oh yeah, I have an early style ignition and column with original key, will
ship, $100 obo.  Looks good but electrically untested.

Everett Barnes
Phoenix, AZ