[T3] Tack welds and other stuff...

Okay.. Fritz must have been getting paid by the spot welds.  There are
(were!) 101 spot welds that held the rear shelf in the fastback!   I also
was going to cut the rear trunk portion out in front of the engine cover
because of rust.....BUT......you guessed it, there are about 50 spot welds
and in order to drill them out you would have to use a 3/8 bit or better!
Not much left after getting it out.  So I'm just going to clean it up, POR
it and glass it.  It's going to be covered w/ carpet anyways.  Unless any of
you guys have a nice rear luggage tray that you don't need!
Also,  any recommendations on body joint compound?  I got all the
undercoating out of the wheel wells this weekend and the compound that seals
the seams had pulled away and allowed moisture in...rust beginning.  What do
you guys use, John?
Dave