[T3] Help stop the clicking!

I replaced my turn signal/emergency lights relay with a new one (NOS)
because the gauge lights were very faint. I was very careful to follow the
wiring diagram *and* I replaced only one wire at a time. Everything now
works fine (interior gauge lights and exterior lights), except that the
relay now "clicks" when I press the brake pedal. When I disconnect the black
wire from the relay, the clicking stops, but (of course) I no longer have
turn signals. I cannot see any crossed wires under the dash or anything
touching were it shouldn't...

On my wiring diagram, I noticed that the brake pedal switch (attached to the
master cylinder) shares a connector at the fuse panel with the relay. This
obviously has something to do with the problem...what do I do to diagnose
this "ghost" in the wires?

Thanks,

Todd