FW: [T3] Little rubber bits

The shape of the Ghia trim estucheon was a rounded point diamond shape
oriented horizontaly.  That is when they were moved to the doors,  from the
fenders.  So I think it would be from a Beetle.
John La Francois
65 Notch S (Nub)
67 Beetle (Bailey)
98 Jetta (Wolfgang)

Russ Wolfe wrote:
Yes, they used the black ones, but if I remember right, they were used
on
the type-1, or was it the Ghia's? The T-3's only came with the flat
clear
plastic like washers.