Re: [T3] bn4 eberspacher

Hi Russ,

	I have an Eberspacher that came out of a Beetle ('68?).

	I had ideas of putting it into my '71 Squareback when I was in
Michigan, but never got it going on the bench; crud in the gas lines, bad
pump.  Don't need it here in California now... but, today I was cleaning up
the garage, opened up the box with the Eberspacher in it, looked over at my
'63 Beetle with the front hood open...

	Do your books include any Beetle installation templates???  I
wouldn't be installing any time soon at all, but the templates would be
great to file away and have them for when (if) I decide to go ahead with it.

Cheers,
-Greg