Re: [T3] Hey Guys I'm still Bogged Down Over here!

On 26 Jan 2001, at 17:38, Russ Wolfe wrote:

> The factory had a modifcation for the t-3 fuel injection for a lean
> running condition. It was to put a 250 ohm resistor in series with the
> head temperature sensor. They even had one made up special. (potted in
> epoxy, with the right connectors). This would richen up the system
> slightly. I think I may even have one around here somewhere. I will
> look for it this weekend.

Really? I never heard of this. If you find it I'd be interested in
the part #. I don't find any mention of it in the microfilm, but I
might not be looking in the right place.

There IS a listing for a third air temp sensor, with a note to see
workshop manual K 7 - 1. What is that all about?