[T3] My site, check it out.

Hi all, got my site up and running with a "new" fasty for my pleasure.  I
had been rummaging through a 1970 fasty with front end damage and went into
a vw store in Spanaway, WA to find some help with bumpers and other misc.
parts when a guy working there walked in and said "You can have the front
bumper, back bumper and everything in between if you call this guy thats
asking 600 bucks for a 68 fasty."
Take a look at my site to see the result of that statement.  Was it worth
it?  :)

http://VWType3.homestead.com/Type3home.html

Ben Moore
Bremerton, WA