[T3] Brasilia Alt. Conversion

Oops...my bad. Good catch Greg, but I was going by what I read on the list from pat@volksclocks....

"If any of you are really interested in the Type III alternator used on the
Brasilia pancake engine, then please let me know. I have found a source in
Brazil that will help in our search. He owns a 66 notch, a 411, and 2
Brazilias. He says that new parts are available. If any of you know anything
about this alternator, any info will be nice. I know that the fan housing and
sheetmetal is different to accept the shape of the alternator."

...from this I did some hunting on the Brasilia and
that was what I found. Hope I didn't alarm anyone.
Marc Bona
1967 Fastback 1600
New Mxico