[T3] RMMW fuel line

    About a month ago I posted that my RMMW purchased fuel line was
splitting.  I emailed them with my receipt info, and they promptly
replaced the line.
    Tonight I replaced everything in the engine compartment, including
new stainless hose clamps.  This batch of line has a brand/label
printed down it (the last line was unlabeled).  It says "COHLINE <NBR>
5.0 x 9.5 " etc.  I guess I'm taking a chance, but I do like the
original style cloth covering.  That and my thoughtful brother in-law
gave me a fire extinguisher for christmas (after giving him a ride on
a gas leak day)!

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR