Re:Boneyard 69

Hey all. 15 Degrees?Jim PLEASE DO come on down to sunny S.D.! (let's
see...how much stuff can you fit  into those overhead bins?!) It was 73* the
other day,and I'm sure everyone (here) on the list would love to meet you in
person! Sorry I missed the group Leon,however I have a good excuse-at the
same time you all were downtown, I was furiously disassembling a '69 AT FI
Square in Oceanside.(the boneyard)(till they closed that night) Here's what I
got everybody...

Rear Bumper Assem.(complete w/brackets)(has holes for rev. lights) (really
good shape)
Rear L&R reflectors (small ones)(chrome is perfect,reflectors ok)
Air cleaner assembly(both units-oil bath&chamber)(excellent)
Throttle body (Plenum)(excellent shape-no wear on butterfly or
housing)(w/linkage)
L&R Intake manifolds w/injectors(yellow)(the tubes and couplings are
perfect-don't know about the injectors-no way to test)
Generator belt housing (really good shape-1 small dent in
bottom)(w/inspection cover)
Gen Crank Pulley (perfect)

Anyway, all of this is up for sale(very reasonable)my baby is pretty much
complete,and I could'nt bear knowing these parts are sitting in a junkyard
when a fellow listee can put them to good use!
Jim,I have an early fan(remember you saying awhile ago you'd like to take one
apart) It's definitely bad(loose rivets) Yours for the asking sir.
And I have a bunch of '66 parts I'll post to the "parts for sale"
 WILL be at the Feb. meet Leon(promise)!

t3Cheers!

Chuck Salter
'66 SB