Re: [T3] '69 Squareback for sale !!!

>    I was just curious to see if anyone was interested in the car and Im
> getting tore apart !

	Tell us more about the car... I don't think you mentioned where it
is (other than south of Portland)?  Do you have pictures? etc.  Your car
may indeed fetch the asking price, but it seems like it may be a bit
higher than typical for an unrestored, uncustomized 160k '69.  *Sell* it
to us. :)

	Here are just a couple of random cars for sale in the $2500-$3500
asking-price range, a '64 Type III Karmann Ghia and a '67 Fastback:

	http://www.vintagewarehouse.com/classifiedcars.htm

	Also, I think you described that you were concerned about the rain
in Portland?  Is this so much of the issue, or does the car leak?  I think
there might be greater concerns for snowy climates where roads are salted,
or excessively dry/hot climates like Phoenix, but most cars should do o.k.
in the rain, I think...

Peace,
-Greg
'69 AT FI Squareback, 67k miles
(er, and it's parked outside in the rain at the moment! really!)