Re: [T3] Greg, what's up with your mailbox?

Hal Sullivan wrote:

> Greg Banfill, that is... I've been trying to send you something, but it
> keeps bouncing back from your server.

To the whole list.....
I have one computer here at home and one at the shop. For some reason the
one at the shop was putting a netzero address as my reply to address. I
have since fixed the problem, but if anyone had been trying to contact me
please try again using the vintagewarehouse address at the top of this
email. This is my *correct* address. Specifically the listee that said he
had BRM's and adapters forsale........

Thanks,
Greg

--