RE: [T3] '69 Squareback for sale !!!

You're selling a car because you're afraid the rain will ruin a car?  Huh?
My Squareback, a California car that's spent over 20 years in Oregon,
appears to be doing quite well.  And with such a high asking
price...hmm...methinks you're the typical college student who just needs the
money.  And that's fine because I was a college student as well and put
myself through school so I understand the need for money but don't expect to
get *that* much money for a stock T3.  Now, if it's a show car (and a pure
stocker in fantastic condition would be consider as such) and you can give a
LOT more details and provide good pictures inside and out then you may be
able to justify the asking price.

   Toby Erkson
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/